🌱What is Aeration?
Lawns are notorious for becoming compacted over time. The dense matting of grass as well as constant foot traffic cause soil to become dense, making it harder for air, nutrients, and water to reach the roots of your lawn. Aeration is one way to solve this problem. By punching little holes into the soil, you're giving roots access to the essential resources they need (water, air, nutrition).
🌱The Benefits of Aeration
Most of these apply to core aeration and not just dethatching: Soil absorbs more water
🏆Reduces soil compaction
🏆Thatch breaks down easier
🏆The lawn is more resistant to heat and drought stress
🏆Oxygen uptake of soil increases
🏆Stronger root development
🏆Fertilizer and nutrients in the soil are more easily used by grass
🏆Water runoff decreases significantly.
- 🌱【2022 Improved Models Manual Lawn Aerators】High-density Alloy material + Spray Coating Surface + Arc welding process, highly anti-oxidation, to prevent the erosion of wind and rain. MAX Weight Capacity 200LBS. Thickened and lengthened carbon steel screws for the connection to consolidate the supporting force of the connecting rods, which greatly reduces the possibility of breakage than the old version hollow tine aerator. The overall length is suitable for most heights. 3 minutes Installation.
- 🌱【Extremely Firm and Smooth, Save Time and Effort】 4x coring sections, diameter for each: 0.87", greatly improving your work efficiency. Semi-OPENED coring section, which reduces the friction between the soil and the digger inner, thus the soil is easier to be formed and be pressed out, with 85% less chance of clogging. NOZZLE TIP design: easily inserting the aerator, saving time and effort without a doubt. Double-layer thickened inner core thickness: 1.2mm, never worry about easily deforming.
- 🌱【Effortless Foot Bar + Comfortable Padded Handle】 The 36" height of the plug aerator is suitable for most garden experts. With the strength of our legs, we can easily complete the aeration of the whole garden. The dirt falls from the bottom of the coring aerator, and there is no need to worry about soiling your shoes and feet. What's more, the padded T-bar handle adds to the comfort of Dethatching and comfortably enjoys the beautiful yard and fun of manual aeration.
- 🌱【Different Grass, Different Soil】For warm-season grasses, aerate later in spring. For cool-season grasses, aerate at the beginning of spring. By aerating in the growing season, roots re-establish themselves in new soil. Chokid core aerator is suitable for most grass and soil types. Including Bluegrass, Centipede Grass, Zoysia Grass, Carpet Grass, etc. Whether it's dry or wet soil, clay soil, silty Soil, loamy Soil, we can help you to perfectly finish each year's aeration with a lawn aerator.
- 🌱【FREE Cleaning Stick is Here】Will the Chokid lawn aerator tool still be clogged? NO! We specially provide you with a powerful cleaning stick. When hitting small rocks or clay soil, just take it out, then the coring wall will be clean again instantly. The green coating of our cleaning stick is a perfect match for your lush grass. Go and get our lawn plug tool, say goodbye to clogging and dry yellow yard from now on!
🌱How to Aerate Your Lawn？
If you're set on aerating your lawn, there are a few tips to help you do it correctly:
👉Make sure your soil is moist. Aerating a lawn that is dry will make your job a lot harder, as the force required to pull out the plugs is much greater in dry soil. Wait until after a rain or a sprinkler run to aerate.
👉Allow your soil plugs to dry, then break them down. It’s not necessary to manually break down your soil plugs, but it does help speed up the process. You can run a rake over them to break them down.
👉Run over your lawn more than once. Most aeration machines or manual aerators don’t cover much surface area, so it’s a good idea to run over each section more than once for full coverage.
👉Continue to care for your lawn. Aeration doesn't solve everything — you still need to mow, fertilize, water, and care for your lawn.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.